With the statistic module it is possible to preset several standard statistics that you would like to track. This way you can check your most important statistics and numbers and take decisions based on this data.
This is how you set statistics that give you a better visibility:
1. Decide if you need to buy equipment by sorting your equipment statistics by utilization or subhire costs.
- Select "Equipment" and don't group. Set a time frame as shown here.
- Select the columns that are relevant for you. Especially: Capacity utilization and total costs
- Sort the shown list e.g. by capacity utilization to see which equipment got rented out a lot or only a little.
Possible set of columns:
2. Which project types generate the highest revenue/profit. This way you can decide which strategic decisions you want to take concerning the respective project type.
- Select on the left "Projects" and group by project type. Select the time frame like below shown.
- Display the relevant columns, especially: Total revenue and total profit.
- Subsequently you can see the list grouped by the project types and which project type generated the most profit.
3. Which confirmed project recently generated the highest revenue or will generate the highest revenue.
- Select "Projects" on the left and don't group these. Choose either a relative time frame or an absolute time frame.
- Add a filter that will only show you confirmed projects. (Status equally "confirmed")
- Choose the columns that are relevant for your overview. Now you can see the projects within this time frame with the highest revenue.
4. See what the revenue and profit per client is and keep track of the discounts that you give to clients.
- Select "Projects" on the left and group them by client. Set the time frame that you want to display and investigate.
- Add the filter for only confirmed projects.
- Select again the important columns and display them by checking the box next to it. Especially: Total revenue, total profit and total costs.